Saturday, May 13, 2017

Audrey Wardle Chase

Grandma and grandpa's family, Grandma Meliss,a Shaw Wardle, Lula, Audrey, Grandpa WIlford Wardle, Verna, my father James Wilford, and Phyllis
My Dad's four sisters. Lula, Audrey, Verna and Phyllis
These are Aunt Audrey's pictures from Family Search.  Some I placed there, but just recently my brother Charlie placed many pictures from old negatives he developed.  Audrey was the oldest child of James Wilford Wardle Sr. and Melissa Ann Shaw Wardle.  She married Ellis Bennion Chase.  She had five children grow to maturity, Kenneth, Anne, Dale, Carolyn and Roger.  And two more who died in infancy, Audrey and Gary.  Her husband passed away shortly after Roger was born from a heart condition.  She was a school teacher and worked for many years teaching English in Pocatello.  She passed away in 1998.




In these pictures I am not sure who she is with; perhaps Ellis' family




Lula and Audrey


Camping, with one of her sons

I am pretty sure this is with her oldest daughter Anne
Road trip to Othello, Audrey and Kenneth, my mother is in car, Connie and Sara, Carolyn and perhaps Anne standi

Last picture with her husband Ellis Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment