Sunday, March 25, 2012

Thanking people who have sent me stuff

This week has been incredible with stuff that has come through the email.  First I noticed a past email I had received with attachments and found an article about coal mining as well as two partriarchal blessing for Isaac Wardle.  This email was from Lynn Wardle.
I then received email with regards to Joseph Wardle, Isaac's brother from Iva Wardle Beckstead.  This recounted his marriage in 1859 and then his death in 1861 due to chicken pox and pneumonia.  I now have wedding documentation as well as death certificate.  He apparently had moved to Chesterfield and worked as a miner.
Lastly, I received form Denise Croft, which included newspaper articles form when Isaac was missing in 1901.  Family had assumed he had met foul play.  As soon as I figure out how to post these documents I will.  Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment